The CS-400E Component Locator
In 1983, Contact Systems delivered the first CS-400 Cut & Clinch Through-Hole Insertion Component Locator. Since then, thousands of CS-400 inserters have been installed in production lines throughout the world and are relied upon daily.
CS-400 is a semi-automatic insertion machine for radial, axial, and multi-leaded through-hole electronic components for PCB assembly.
The CS-400 insertion machine has proven to be an extremely durable and reliable machine.
The latest model is CS-400E.
Four CS-400E models with the various X- and Y-dimentions are available:
Versatec offers the new and remanufactured CS-400E Component locators, accessories. multiple component delivery solutions, training, spare part and customer support.
The CS-400E Features
- inward and outward clinching
- miniature cutter footprint
- quick and easy setup
- rugged construction
- extremely reliable operation
- ergonomic design
- in addition, the CS-400E component insertion machine features the Ultra Clinch Mechanism, which allows the user to program the ideal lead length and clinch angle for each and every component.
- Cut & Clinch assembly provides the highest efficiency and quality of any manual or semi-automatic PCB assembly method.
The CS-400E Benefits
- improved solderability
- no component spillage or pop-up during wave soldering
- simple lead forming
- easier insertion
- no post-solder lead trimming